- Space alpha user name: Narxx
- Registered on: 05/24/2018
- Last connection: 05/24/2018
- SpaceCraftAlpha (Spaceman, 05/24/2018)
- 10:02 AM SpaceCraftAlpha New Player Frustrations : RE: Pollution - how does this work?
- Yeah, I can see a direct correlation between the size of population and pollution, and I can see a correlation betwee...
- It's unclear how pollution works. On the one hand, it sickens my people, and I need doctors to fight it.
On the othe...
- Noticed a big amount of traffic near me in the Galaxy, and couldn't tell what's going on.
Not only I couldn't see th...
- 11:28 AM SpaceCraftAlpha New Player Frustrations : RE: More information on attack types (untrained / free slaves)
- Not so much a bug report, I just wanted to say that I got this message after trying to capture me some slaves:
- I've sent my probe to spy on my neighbour and upon return, I was confused about how well the mission went.
- 06:50 AM SpaceCraftAlpha New Player Frustrations : RE: hard to notice required Worker's ratio for Productivity
- Provide warnings when ratio is about to cause a serious decline in production.
For example, If I got 10,000 industri...
- 07:04 PM SpaceCraftAlpha New Player Frustrations : RE: My colony is unhappy . -why?
- I'm not sure how to reproduce, but later on it also showed me a 99.99% sickness and after a while over 100%
- So, it seems like my people are unhappy. Not that I mind so much, but their productivity suffers and this is not acce...
- Either remove modals from the system, or allow stacking modals.
Example: When going to 'Train Units' modal, and then...
- "Engineers incharge of the miantance of the facilities and the development of new weapons."
Should be 'maintenance'.
Also available in: Atom