From 04/23/2018 to 05/22/2018
- 06:54 PM Feature #35 (Resolved): cancel research
- 06:27 PM Feature #35 (Closed): cancel research
- 06:54 PM Bug #22 (Resolved): Research time doesn't get updated when you start a new research
- 06:10 PM Bug #34 (Closed): Typos and misspelling
- Hello developers
+I would like to inform you about some typos that I observed in the "Research" window:+
- 06:01 PM Support #33 (New): high battery consumption
- Hello dear creators
I frequently run the game on my cellphone (iPhone 7), and the game is really battery consuming, ...
- 02:56 PM Feature #32 (New): move reward chest from planet to user
- 09:32 AM Feature #32 (In Progress): move reward chest from planet to user
- 09:07 AM Feature #32 (Closed): move reward chest from planet to user
- 09:05 AM Bug #30 (Resolved): Factory queue wont change when switching planet
- 08:35 AM Bug #30 (Closed): Factory queue wont change when switching planet
- showing wrong factory queue
- 08:55 AM Feature #31 (Resolved): Move Missions from planet to user
- 08:41 AM Feature #31 (In Progress): Move Missions from planet to user
- 08:41 AM Feature #31 (Closed): Move Missions from planet to user
- 08:28 AM Feature #7 (Resolved): Colonize new planets
- 08:25 AM Feature #27 (Resolved): Switch between owned planets
- can switch between planets.
- need to fix galaxy page after switching
- need to fix planetScene at nation page a...
- 08:09 AM Feature #18: move properties from planet to user
- Also need to move from planet to player:
-2. Reward chest-
- 05:48 PM Bug #29 (New): Fix chat websockets
- Fix chat websockets errors. Chat sometimes doesn't show the message that you send until you update the page.
- 05:42 PM Feature #28 (New): investment history (year, month, day)
- Have the option to see the investment history for past year, month, or day.
Year will have 1 month intervals.
- 05:54 PM Feature #27 (In Progress): Switch between owned planets
- 05:03 PM Feature #27 (Closed): Switch between owned planets
- should be able to switch between owned planets:
* res.locals.planet_id should be the selected planet
- 04:56 PM Feature #24 (Resolved): Show all colonies on upper bar
- 06:54 AM Feature #24 (Closed): Show all colonies on upper bar
- new colonies are saved under user.colonies and should be displayed in upper menu
- 08:28 AM Bug #26 (Closed): Delete investments with no credits
- only delete abounded investments or make sure alliance records are released from investment
- 08:06 AM Feature #25 (New): News cast
- Automated news messages that will be broadcast to all players and will include:
# new player joining / new planets...
- 04:20 PM Support #15 (Closed): fail to link SVN commits to issues
- 01:13 PM Feature #23 (Closed): Limit number of new colonies
colonization of new planets should be limited by 'Colonization' skill.
- 01:30 AM Bug #22 (Closed): Research time doesn't get updated when you start a new research
- Research time doesn't get updated when you start a new research. You have to refresh the page to see the time.
- 07:27 AM Bug #19 (Resolved): scenes disappearing
- 06:10 AM Bug #19 (Closed): scenes disappearing
- scenes start disappearing when you select and unselect a planet a lot of times.
- 07:22 AM Feature #21 (Closed): Display uninhabited planets and gas giants on other systems
- no need for rendering planets on other systems, just display in list
- 07:18 AM Task #20 (Waiting update): Fix Database after update
- 07:12 AM Task #20 (Closed): Fix Database after update
- Follow notes of revision 301
> Added option to attack planets on other system, NEED...
- 06:06 AM Bug #17 (Resolved): planet doesn't get selected sometimes
- 05:43 AM Bug #17 (Closed): planet doesn't get selected sometimes
- 1. Click on a planet from the map to select it
2. Unselect this planet by clicking on it in the list
3. Click on th...
- 05:55 AM Feature #18 (Closed): move properties from planet to user
- As part of new planets colonization,
+these features need to be moved from *planet* to *user*+
1) skill tree
- 05:12 AM Support #15 (Resolved): fail to link SVN commits to issues
missing '#' before issue number see issue #7 for working example
- 04:35 AM Support #15 (Closed): fail to link SVN commits to issues
- using: ref #issue does not work
- 04:43 AM wiki attendance required
- *sharing is caring!*
if you find any useful information about the game or in general please share with us on wiki / ...
- 02:09 PM Support #12: REDMINE MANAGMENT SYSTEM IS NOT UNDER VERSION CONTROL
- Redmine should have backup OR version control
- 01:50 PM Support #12 (Closed): REDMINE MANAGMENT SYSTEM IS NOT UNDER VERSION CONTROL
- redmine was deployed on AWS server but is not under version-control.
@dist/redmine/mysql@ (on AWS server) should b...
- 02:06 PM Feature #14 (Closed): Spend turns in factory
- should be able to spend turns in factory
- 02:05 PM Feature #13 (New): Fleet VS Fleet
- Allow players to attack moving fleets.
-basic battle mechanism to be improved in future.
- 01:58 PM Welcome to spacealpha development redmine!
- All bugs and suggestions should be reported here
- 01:50 PM Feature #7 (Closed): Colonize new planets
- sub tasks:
- 01:50 PM Feature #8 (Closed): Colony ship
- Add new ship: colony ship
- 01:50 PM Bug #9 (Closed): Assassination attacks BROKEN
- 01:50 PM Support #10 (Closed): make sure no report info if all forces die.
Can anyone confirm a bug in cases where all spies die ?
- 01:50 PM Feature #11 (Closed): FACEBOOK LOGIN
- Login using facebook without username/pass
Also available in: Atom